Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The First of Many

My name is Marc Bennett and I am broke. I am a senior Advertising student at Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI. It is a prominent Jesuit (refers to the Society of Jesus) institution that has been churning out productive professionals for over 125 years. Recently I've began my final semester of college life and have begun the process of...
a) The Job Search
b) Anticipating life without this whole "college" thing
c) Accepting the idea that I am entering something called the real world.

Needless to say, I'm a bit anxious. However, I want to enjoy these remaining months the best I can, so I've decided to try my hand at the blog phenomenon, if not for me, but for those who can relate to this lifestyle. Wow, I'm going to miss this lifestyle. For the record, these posts will never ever be this serious. I just want you to think that college has turned me into a proefssional. Trust me, it hasn't, but I can certainly pretend.



Love, Marc


P.S. I spelled professional wrong. I'm going to keep it like that. It obviously proves my point.

No comments: